Ara posarem el text de l'entrevista, al final posarem l'entrevista en mp3:
-Hello, we are doing a interview for the school. Can we record you?
-Yes, yes, of course.
-Ok thanks. where are you from?
-Holland
-Do you like Barcelona?
-Yes, we have just been for half an hour. But I think it's a nice city.
-Do you like Les Rambles?
-Yes.
-And why do you like it?
-So many different people, the people with the statues, the draws and the flowers. I like so much the cartoons.
-What are the diferences between your city and Barcelona?
-The weather, and it's bigger, this is a big city. I'm living in a city of only seven hundred and seventy people. Very small city.
-Have you visited another city in Spain?
-Yes in the south, Sevilla.
-Which city do you prefer?
-Oh! this is bigger. It is a world city.
-Ok thank you very much.
-Ok bye.
boomp3.com
diumenge, 1 de juny del 2008
Entrevista
Etiquetes de comentaris:
Alba,
Entrevista
Subscriure's a:
Comentaris del missatge (Atom)
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada